61.9 KB · Views: 192
  • sideweb.JPG
    sideweb.JPG
    60 KB · Views: 195
A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks good, however I foresee a problem with that coral in the 2nd pic that I've run into myself... you get this huge coral with a very tiny thin base, then one day while cleaning... SNAP! Now you have this huge coral top and a tiny base :D

trido

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sfsuphysics":3mhfl7d3 said:
Looks good, however I foresee a problem with that coral in the 2nd pic that I've run into myself... you get this huge coral with a very tiny thin base, then one day while cleaning... SNAP! Now you have this huge coral top and a tiny base :D
Thats funny!! Well kinda, Oh so true. Have you ever figured out how to rectify the problem? I mean, how do you coax a coral into growing a thick base? :wink:

Looking good!!

iseeweed

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sfsuphysics":2dvqb3fs said:

Agree, there is a green monti behind that coral. The base is very small, and the coral is tall. Every time a snail hits it, I got another frag on the bottom!

The coral on the second pic is actually pegged to the rock with a carbon fiber rod. It started to grow out of the water, so I gave it a twist(that is why some of the branches are growing down). The branches on the end are now resting on another rock. I'm wondering if they will attach to the rock??

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: