IBernE

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
With the new T5/LED hybrid fixtures that I see many people talking about, it got me to wondering how happy ATI must be that people are having more interested in T5 now and then that got me to wondering what about the other companies? Has anyone had any success or better yet does anyone prefer other T5 bulbs over ATI and Geisemann? I.E. Red sea max T5, True lumen, UV, Wavepoint, Hagen (Fluval) or even coralife???

Rating - 100%
98   0   0
I used wave point. Don't know if they are still around, but they were less than half the price, and lasted 6 months for SPS. Geisemann, are really good with longevity and par, but when they began going towards $25 plus per bulb i did a cost analysis, went for a bulb that much cheaper, with a little less longevity and par. I figured the wave point lasted 6 months, geisemann or ATI we're 9 months. So I came out ahead, on my rotation schedule.

DEL

reef guy in jc
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
my KZ bulbs arrive Thursday. I'll see how they do. I've always used ATI, but since there was a sale on KZ, figured give then a shot.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: