DEL

reef guy in jc
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
I bought that cc clamp. Broke on me twice!! First time bulb fell in water!! However, they have great customer service and always helped me. Even shipped me a new one. But, that broke a few days later, good thing I put a heavy screen on top so bulb fell on screen. I called and they gave me a discount on a new bulb. I gave up after that second fall.

Master Shake

captain of tying knots
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
thanks for the advice, i was thinking of getting 4 of them guess im not now

I bought that cc clamp. Broke on me twice!! First time bulb fell in water!! However, they have great customer service and always helped me. Even shipped me a new one. But, that broke a few days later, good thing I put a heavy screen on top so bulb fell on screen. I called and they gave me a discount on a new bulb. I gave up after that second fall.

Rating - 99.1%
225   2   0

Which part of it breaks? I want learn from other people's error.

DEL

reef guy in jc
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
The acrylic piece which holds the gooseneck to the tank is 3 pieces put tgther. One of those snapped cleanly off. I explained to cc that this should be one piece. I tried fixing it with weld on 16 which is strong as hell. But a few days later, broke at same spot. Think of it is a square missing one line. So the 3 pieces are glued. Which at some point. With the stress of the weight, caused it to fall. Their bulbs however are GREAT!! I have the coral compulsion par38 in 14k and even my clam is loving it!!

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: