FaviaFreak

Aquarium Village
Rating - 93.6%
44   3   0
To tell you the truth i was not gonna buy them cause your staff member. Not tomm or the old Guy , There is like a spannish guy there or somthing. Hes new been there about a month or more now i remember when he first got there. He was next to me STROKING THE CLAM LIKE IT WAS A DOG?CAT... i was like really dude.. This is a 150$+ clam and your messing with it stressing it out. It got me a little upRAGED but i stood cool cause i wanted to inform you that he cant be doing that. And he rubbed the warcoral FAVIA. like i was like come onnnn dude.

Your Boy Tom, Great kid. He took care of my sps like it was his own, Dude he was so gental about putting it in the bag i was like, Finnaly someone who is careful in this hobby lol. But he was A++ you needa keep him around.

But Kev i hope to see you up there soon With Gab, Just its so far annd got allot of things going on right now. Keep carl place fully stocked :P but not too stocked.

thanks for the heads up I don't want anybody but me petting the corals lol

I want to see pics too buddy

I'll let Tom know you paid him some nice compliments and I definitely look forward to seeing you and gab again over at Copiague sometime soon I hope :)

FaviaFreak

Aquarium Village
Rating - 93.6%
44   3   0
To tell you the truth i was not gonna buy them cause your staff member. Not tomm or the old Guy , There is like a spannish guy there or somthing. Hes new been there about a month or more now i remember when he first got there. He was next to me STROKING THE CLAM LIKE IT WAS A DOG?CAT... i was like really dude.. This is a 150$+ clam and your messing with it stressing it out. It got me a little upRAGED but i stood cool cause i wanted to inform you that he cant be doing that. And he rubbed the warcoral FAVIA. like i was like come onnnn dude.

Your Boy Tom, Great kid. He took care of my sps like it was his own, Dude he was so gental about putting it in the bag i was like, Finnaly someone who is careful in this hobby lol. But he was A++ you needa keep him around.

But Kev i hope to see you up there soon With Gab, Just its so far annd got allot of things going on right now. Keep carl place fully stocked :P but not too stocked.

thanks for the heads up I don't want anybody but me petting the corals lol

I want to see pics too buddy

I'll let Tom know you paid him some nice compliments and I definitely look forward to seeing you and Gab again over at Copiague sometime soon I hope :)

FaviaFreak

Aquarium Village
Rating - 93.6%
44   3   0
Thanks for getting back to me on the prices kev haha

I apologize for that between working and taking care of a 3 year old at home all week I get distracted...you can always send me a IM to remind me

got more aussie acros coming in this week, generally they retail for anywhere from $225-$285 for the pieces you asked about...I wound up fragging the one piece but I got more sicker pieces coming Wed

I still have this mille/spathulata for $225
7_zpsb6f60055.jpg

Last edited:

jflc34

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First visit to the copiague store

First visit and was glad I made the trip. It was well worth it. Really nice corals and a lot of frags. I got three nice favia, a montipora and some SPS frags. Mike was very helpful and great to deal with. I will be going back.
A lot of marine fish, supplies and tons of corals. You won't be disappointed.

FaviaFreak

Aquarium Village
Rating - 93.6%
44   3   0
First visit and was glad I made the trip. It was well worth it. Really nice corals and a lot of frags. I got three nice favia, a montipora and some SPS frags. Mike was very helpful and great to deal with. I will be going back.
A lot of marine fish, supplies and tons of corals. You won't be disappointed.

Mike told me you stopped by. Glad you enjoyed your visit and we definitely look forward to seeing you again! Thank You for the kind words :)

Rob&Gab

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
243   0   0
Pictures as promised.!

1st Pic is a Green fuzzy mili
2nd Pic is a Red/Green mili (cant get a good photo with the colors, But its there!)
3rd Pic is a bright blue ( ? ) i forget what he said. He fraged it for me off a colony.

Attachments

• DSC07013edited.jpg
    DSC07013edited.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 170
  • DSC07019.jpg
    DSC07019.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 173
  • DSC07003.jpg
    DSC07003.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 172

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: