mheaven

Master Member...
Rating - 98.3%
59   1   0
Hello fellow reefer as my title states, my Milwaukee ph controller is not working. It had a great run (4.5 years old). So now the question is do I

A: buy another Milwaukee ph controller or
B: Buy an SL1 from Digital aquatics and use that to control my solenoid valve for my ph.

I already have the RK Lite and all I need to get is the SL1. At the moment I am not using the RK Lite. So I guess I could put it to use.

I just need some opinion on what route to go Milwaukee or Digital Aquatics to control my ph. All input is welcomed.

Thank you Danny

chuck116

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
OH I mean the SL1 . I forgot to mention if you get the SL1 dont forget the calibration fliud if you need it , I forgot fliud when I got the probe for my Neptune .. DUH on my part. Good Luck Chuck P

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
I would also go with the DA Reefkeeper (especially since you already own it). The SL1 or SL2 and the pH probe is all you need and you're set to go. The difference between the SL1 and the SL2 is:

SL1 controls pH and ORP
SL2 controls pH and Salinity

If you find that you want to use either ORP or Salinity sometime down the road, get the associated SL module now, since they both incorporate pH into them anyway.

Russ

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: