Cibo

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I am new to this whole sump thing I was thinking of getting a Phosban Reactor Is this somthing I should have.

I was thinking os getting
Two Little Fishies Phosban Reactor 150

any feed back on it or is there a better one??

thanks

Cibo

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I want to make sure that I keep my tank free from algee not sure if I need to this as a standard part of the set up?

Deanos

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
194   0   0
Only testing of phosphate levels can reliably determine change times. I don't have time for constant testing, so I change media monthly or so :eek:

Every system is different, so you test initially to find out what will work best for you. Bio-load, skimmer efficiency, food types and amounts all determine how fast phosphates accumulate.

sambo

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
that stuff should work great but i think you can get it cheaper if you buy it from bulkreefsupply. What pump are you going to use with the reactor? I use a minijet 404 with mine

KathyC

Rating - 100%
200   0   0
I just bought a small amount to test I am gona put it in line with my UV light
Cibo..the amount of water flowing through a phosban reactor is critical! Too little flow and the phosban won't help at all and too much flow can destroy your tank by breaking down the GFO material and speading it all over the tank.
What amount of flow is running through your UV light?

Cibo

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I Have a small pump on the uv I was looking a the directions said the first 3 in of the media should look like it is boiling it comes with a valve to adjust it if the pump is to strong then I will step it down with the valve if it is too week then I will change the pump.....

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: