48.3 KB · Views: 276
  • IMG_0300.jpg
    IMG_0300.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 279

twelvejewelz

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
do i see a purple pseudochromis? get rid of that thing .i had one and just flushed him.he harassed every invertebrate and wouldnt let some of my other fish out of their caves im highly against them,there beautiful but to dominanat.otherwise ur tank is gona look amazing when everything grows in ..!!

dacaptain78

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Tank looks great! One suggestion would be to take the mag float out of the tank when not in use. Sand or other abrasive material can get stuck between the glass and the float while it sits in the tank which could lead to scratches on the glass. I know from personal experience :frown:.

Chiefmcfuz

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
do i see a purple pseudochromis? get rid of that thing .i had one and just flushed him.

Yeah like that was intelligent and responsible fish/reef keeping.

Proper research of livestock before buying would have solved this problem. Never just kill a living thing just because it doesn't fit into your tank plans. If at all possible give it back to the fish store maybe there is a person out there who wants a species only tank for one of these fish.

Domboski

No Coral Here
Rating - 100%
237   0   0

Proper research of livestock before buying would have solved this problem. Never just kill a living thing just because it doesn't fit into your tank plans. If at all possible give it back to the fish store maybe there is a person out there who wants a species only tank for one of these fish.

I'm with Chief!!!!!!

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0

DITTO

Heck MR has a freebie thread, and if all else failed there is always Wingo.................

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: