jkidd155

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
He?s not I was gonna buy his ghl doser in Reef 2 Reef he wanted $400 there but on mr he was Askin $350 I asked him about it and he said it was impossible I was like it?s ur name on both sites so that?s when he said it was him I asked when did he purchase it so I can know if it still was under warranty he said he was vendor but he couldn?t post it because of some vendor charge he would have 2 pay but he still wanted 2 charge me the $400 it?s his product so who I?m i 2 tell him wat 2 sell it 4 I just brought it 2 his Attention as far as the different prices he accused me of being cheap so I decide 2 just buy it online it wasn?t worth saving $50 less

jkidd155

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
what good is that gonna do some members don?t care anything about that they just want things literally free here not sayin all members I do have it stored in my messages but it is wat it is I?m not gonna break my head I e dealt wit a lot of members here they can vouch for me that?s goid enough for me

junker68

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
A "gentleman's agreement" here is a rarity, there are a few.
Even with a Paypal deposit, I've been "burned."
Once with a Paypal deposit, I was told - "Nothing personal, it's all about the money," by a member. Got my deposit back, but it was frustrating.
I learned that you can't take it personal and, it's 1st come, 1st served.
It's a shame, but, this is still a good site to learn and meet some nice people.
Thanks - Manhattan reefs! This is a great site.

jkidd155

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Hands down great site a lot of good members here I?ve met and dealt wit alot but a lot of shady members as well its unfortunate but that?s the way it is still top notch forum I?m here to stay

NYreefNoob

Skimmer Freak
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
because if he is admitting he is a vendor and trying to just sell as a member it is against the rules. why albano asked if you have that in writing { hence pm or such }

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: