• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

A

Anonymous

Ever heard of it? I have a little starter bottle of it by Nutrafin, it came in my co2 package. My question: Is it safe to use with fish? I'd like to use it, but no where on the bottle does it say it's safe to use with tropical fish. Got neons, some ground stuff (cat and loach), snails (hitchhikers), etc.

Thanks,
~wings~

A

Anonymous

wings8888":1xiqfqlm said:
Ever heard of it? I have a little starter bottle of it by Nutrafin, it came in my co2 package. My question: Is it safe to use with fish? I'd like to use it, but no where on the bottle does it say it's safe to use with tropical fish. Got neons, some ground stuff (cat and loach), snails (hitchhikers), etc.

Thanks,
~wings~

My take is it is simply unecessary.

A

Anonymous

beaslbob":r09vwsu1 said:
wings8888":r09vwsu1 said:

Thanks,
~wings~

My take is it is simply unecessary.

Yeah, I know. ;)
~wings~

gpodio

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It seems like a standard trace mixture, not my personal choice but it shouldn't do any harm. Are your plants showing signs of deficiencies? Many low light planted tanks get sufficient nutrients from water changes, food and bio load. But the addition of CO2 can certainly speed up plant growth which will likely cause you to need a little supplemental fertilizer. I'd start with Flourish tabs myself, them move to liquid fertilizers if that is insufficient.

Hope that helps
Giancarlo

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
the best all around plant supplements i've found are made by seachem-the 'flourish' series

great stuff :D

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
vitz":3nlvv9na said:
the best all around plant supplements i've found are made by seachem-the 'flourish' series

great stuff :D

Safe for fish as well?

~wings~

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: