Pop Corals

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
188   0   0
Thanks to everyone who go their orders in last week. This week back by popular demand we are PoPing off again. Contact us and get your requests in early!

We can get any clownfish morph you like (not only what is pictured) - just ask!

Also introducing some very special new clowns we are extremely excited to be offering (stock is limited):

Lighting Snows (occellaris) - $75
xv4p.jpg

Black Snowflakes (occellaris) - $85
w0js.jpg

Black Swiss (occellaris) - $200
jpdc.jpg

Frozen Frostbite / Black Swiss Pair (occellaris) - $350
ekvi.jpg

(Not pictured) - Frozen Frostbite Pair $250

Last edited:

cmantis

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Wow, those clowns are sick (in a good way)! I am planning a new tank so hopefully soon will be ready for some more. My current pair is still fighting over the bubble tip I got from you the other week but seem to be sorting it out.

Pop Corals

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
188   0   0
We are getting flooded with requests so have updated original post with info and prices. Remember we can get any clownfish you like just text and ask we will respond with availability and price. A partial non refundable deposit will be required to order. Certain stock is very limited so don't delay.

Pop Corals

Advanced Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 100%
188   0   0
Lots of interested in the Black Swiss and I know the price is high but believe me when I say they are worth it. They are very hard to get and cost is not cheap (our prices are as low as possible as we believe in providing customer best deals we can). Even if you cannot afford you must at least appreciate it. Here is another picture to drool over:

3qti.jpg

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: