UNICORN

Bubbles
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well iave had my purpule fire goby for two weeks now and iave noticed that he gets low to the gravel and darts down and scrapes his boddy against the gravel .

is this normall if not why would he be doing this?/?:splitspin

UNICORN

Bubbles
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
oh

yes unfortanitaly i used the active crushed coral when i started my tank iave heard that i should have just used sand are there other negative reasons for not using gravel? :iamwithst

Pinkheine

No More Room :-(
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Just so that you know if you decide to add sand to cover the crushed coral, it will eventually work its way in between the crushed coral... defeating the purpose of trying to cover it. You will still end up with crushed coral on top and sand in between and beneath it.

Your tank is new from what I have read, I think you should leave it for now at least, if not for good. Let things settle get some sort of routine going that is consistant so you know what is going on. Too many changes too often lead to many variables that can cause screwy things to happen, with no idea where or what caused a change in the balance.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: