I was moving my colony of radioactive dragon eyes and accidentally broke off a few strands of it so i made up a few frags of it.

Rules.

1. I will give higher priority to someone whoever i deem may be the most deserving whether it be because their tank isnt very full or something else.
2. You must pick it up from me unless I am doing a deal closer to you than we could arrange a meeting place.
3. If I lose the mother colony, you must offer me the first frag the next possible time you could frag.
4. I have final say on who gets the coral, some things I will generally consider (but don?t have to) in making my decision are the following; your experience and ability to keep the coral alive, and the length of time and the level of your involvement with MR. So post params, stocking, how long tank has been running, etc. A picture of the tank would be nice but not mandatory.
5. I can change the rules of this offering.
6. And finally you must offer most future frags of this coral as MR DBTC and require all to whom you give it, to do the same for atleast the first5 frags.
7.This is not mandatory but I would rather the frag made from this original one be offered up in the DBTC however it is ok to sell/trade to get money to cover costs of supplies or trade for equipment upgrades etc. I would really rather not see someone making a profit on these
8.you must read all rules posted before the list of threads prior to asking for

POST ONLY IN THIS THREAD, NO PM UNLESS I CONTACT YOU.
PICS OF COLONY WILL BE UP TONIGHT

this is the mother colony:

DSC00229.jpg

DSC00236.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: