Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I won the swim at the Long Island Aquarium in Riverhead and I must say I am so freaking happy. I spent $10 on the raffle tickets and I am super stoaked. This is going to be in the 20,000 REEF tank! Not there shark tank but there REEF TANK!
57a9899279e08da02da5b2b8753996eb.jpg

BAD FISH

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
213   0   0
CONGRATS !!! i put in for that too but i didnt even hear them announce it i would have clapped lol. isnt it funny how no one clapped for the winners? take lots of pictures and post some up!!

evolution21

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
87   0   0
Even if you can't afford a go pro at the moment just buy it, use it, and take it back....that's what I did for my Hawaii trip....as long as you don't break it best buy will take it back within 14 days for a full refund...

albano

Saltwater since 1973
Staff member
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
Even if you can't afford a go pro at the moment just buy it, use it, and take it back....that's what I did for my Hawaii trip....as long as you don't break it best buy will take it back within 14 days for a full refund...

Why not just steal it, then you don't have to bring it back at all!
:smash:

evolution21

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
87   0   0
Sorry I don't see the comparison of buying something, returning it or stealing it....I purchase mine for a Hawaii trip and did not like it...I think it was the 2 and didn't have the small LCD screen in the back and had no clue if I was getting the shot or not. In most cases i was not, so I returned it. I thought they were going to give me a hard time because it was used, but they didnt. Not everyone has $400 burning a hole in thier pockets. Just a suggestion if he wanted to capture this once in a lifetime experience and didn't have the funds at the moment to get a gopro...

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: