cthoughts1

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
402   0   0
Hey all.. I'm finally thinking about getting an RO/DI for my 75 gallon FOWLR.. Any recommendations on a great unit that's easy to hook up and can get me rolling? Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.. Any good experiences or bad experiences with any particular unit? I am hoping something that will be worth the investment.. Thanks all..

cthoughts1

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
402   0   0
Thanks Killerdrgn.. Any clue where I could get it for a decent price? No headaches with it? Plug and play type? Does it attach to the faucet or do I have to do plumbing, etc? (I'm not too good with that.. lol)

Killerdrgn

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
wow you got the extreme? you're made of money aren't you, please share the wealth!
Actually that would probably be the one I would buy now too, If I needed another RODI.

cthoughts1

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
402   0   0
haha killerdrgn! not by far man.. but i've noticed that any time i attempt to "cheap it out" in this hobby things just get more and more expensive, so because of that I've decided to save my pennies and try to "do things right" which hopefully means doing things just one time.. lol.. Anyhow, i really appreciated your help as well as everyone else's on this thread and this forum.. very happy with my experience at MR so far....

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: