A

Anonymous

So tempted to buy one.

These are in the same genus as "yellow coris" wrasses, radiant wrasses, and most "christmas" wrasses. Completely reef safe with the exception of very small shrimp.

www.atlantisaquarium.net photos.

Attachments

• fishredhead.jpg
    fishredhead.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 2,521

sedgro

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Matt-

I am sure you are suprised I got one... :wink: Here it is in my tank. Started eating right out of the bag. Sorry, I am nowhere near as good a photographer as Len.

Attachments

• redheadedwrasse.jpg
    redheadedwrasse.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 2,245

Vili_Shark

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im looking for this fish for long time.
All the times when I saw him it was either sold , or I saw it abroad with long time till my flight back.
Awsome fish, was playing with it for days in the LFS (pathetic I know), bold Halichoeres, hand fed, awsome!

sedgro

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well- to all that resisted temptation to buy one of these be glad. I came home to still find it looking perfect yet doing the "loop-de-loops" of a doomed fish. What was I thinking dropping $200 on a fish with a poor track record that I have had die twice before for no apparent reason? Was it cyanide or just a quirky over-sensitive wrasse. You decide... looks like I gladly posted photos too soon. I would have been better off dropping $1000 on an C. earlei

John

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wrasses and cyanide aren't a mix. Non target species for the most part. Hitting a moving target is hard ;) It's not like the hole up, they run ;)

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: