STRIPERVIPER

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 98.8%
161   2   0
Used Red Sea max650 for sale. Tank is in very good shape. Has a few scratches on front glass but nothing terrible. Has upgraded return to a Cor20 and the multiple rear mini returns I plumped together with a ecotech S1. Has an artfully acrylic top and upgraded electrical cabinet with DJ power strips with switches. Also a light mounted in sump area. Not looking to part out at this point. I have the original pumps it came with as well. Asking $1500. No lowball offers. Tank is currently broken down because I moved. Plenty of guys on this forum have seen my tank. Im upgrading and that’s y I’m selling this.

Krazy_Karl

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Used Red Sea max650 for sale. Tank is in very good shape. Has a few scratches on front glass but nothing terrible. Has upgraded return to a Cor20 and the multiple rear mini returns I plumped together with a ecotech S1. Has an artfully acrylic top and upgraded electrical cabinet with DJ power strips with switches. Also a light mounted in sump area. Not looking to part out at this point. I have the original pumps it came with as well. Asking $1500. No lowball offers. Tank is currently broken down because I moved. Plenty of guys on this forum have seen my tank. Im upgrading and that’s y I’m selling this.

location? Color of stand? Any pictures you can text? Thanks in advance.

STRIPERVIPER

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 98.8%
161   2   0
Still available. Not a peninsula picture from when I first set it up.

Attachments

• 5893363F-1A7C-4427-98FB-DD7B9AFA6B2A.jpeg
    5893363F-1A7C-4427-98FB-DD7B9AFA6B2A.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 82

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: