Odysi

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Hey guy looking for some help. Ive got this red wirey turf algae growing. Just wondering if anyone has any suggestion of what might eat this stuff. The snails i have right now wont go near it. Its patchy right now but i have seen tanks over runned with this stuff and i wanna try and get of it. Tested water this week Nit 4ppm and Phos .04 ppm. The tank goes between Nit 4-8 (tested on Red Sea Pro kit) and Phos from .03-.08 (Tested on Hanna ULR). Any help would be great thx!

ducati335i

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
178   0   1
Hey guy looking for some help. Ive got this red wirey turf algae growing. Just wondering if anyone has any suggestion of what might eat this stuff. The snails i have right now wont go near it. Its patchy right now but i have seen tanks over runned with this stuff and i wanna try and get of it. Tested water this week Nit 4ppm and Phos .04 ppm. The tank goes between Nit 4-8 (tested on Red Sea Pro kit) and Phos from .03-.08 (Tested on Hanna ULR). Any help would be great thx!
I Carbon dose and it’s slowly slowly going away.. I have also scrubbed it.. not sure if my gangs are going after it as well.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: