Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Reef A Palooza in NY/NJ

I told my wife a few days ago about the Reef A Palooza in Orlando and since I put her in the good mood before she said buy a ticket to Miami, work remote from our place for few days and drive to Orlando for a weekend to see your aquarium show.
I jumped on the opportunity right a way and booked tickets. Next day I was researching more about reef a palooza and realized that show coming to NY/NJ area in June 2015.:mad::smile:
I am not going to give up on Orlando trip and more likely try to attend both events in Orlando and NY. Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....:shhh:Please don't tell my wife.
:argue:
Reef A Palooza has now completed the cross country reefing triangle with the addition of the last and final location for the event here in the states with the addition of the NYC/NJ Show. Join us for the first time for the inaugural Reef A Palooza NYC/NJ Dates are all set and will be June 27 & 28 2015 at the Meadowlands Exposition Center.

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: