FlyTekk

KISS KeepItSimpleStupid
Rating - 98.6%
139   2   0
When i move i like a deep blue rimless 75g. But they only come reef ready. I will go sumpless. Is there a way to seal the 2 drilled holes off. Maybe like a bulkhead but without the hole in the middle.

I figure since i have that big box in the middle of the tank, may as well put a heater and a return pump in it and use it to skim water from surface.

NewfiDog

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would just get another tank, theres nothing special about deep blue except mabey price. But you could just leave, or put the bulkheads in and plug them. If they dont come with bulkheads put in threaded one and get PVC plugs, if they come with slip bulkheads just get PVC caps.

James404

MH for Life!
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
You can use either threaded bulkheads with caps or the other option is to put unions on right after the bulkhead and then glue caps into the union so if you ever want to use the bulkheads just replace one side of the union.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

FlyTekk

KISS KeepItSimpleStupid
Rating - 98.6%
139   2   0
Im going ur way ramblers.

And bout the filtration there is a new filter method i wanna try.... Its called...

Water changes. ;0)

Lol. That plus rox/gfo, low bio load, high softies and lps, live rock/sand hob fuge packed with cheato and life.

Thats it. A tunze auto top off. And a heater and power heads. And im done.

I realized i dont really need to know my ph and salinity every second of eery day. Among other things.

Thanks guys.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: