reefiness

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
215   0   0
So i thought I saw someone with remote controlled outlets for their equipment which I thought was awesome. I ended up finding the etekcity programmable wireless outlets and purchased them. They work awesome. I have my 2 powerheads in them as well as my return pump, protein skimmer, and a light under my stand.

I just unplugged everything on the tank to see where the water line stands in a blackout then when i turned the power back on I noticed these switches remained off. I looked into it seems like thats what they do which obviously wont work for this application.

Does anyone know of an alternative that remains in the mode it was in after you experience a blackout?

reefiness

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
215   0   0
because i dont have the money for an apex at this point :( otherwise i would love one. Trying to get something "temporary" for the short term until i can afford an apex unit

reefiness

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
215   0   0
You said you didn't have money for an apex yet we're interested in a full controller at some point. The only other outlets I know are Belkin WeMo? And ThinkEco

o ok. sorry, didnt make it clear. I definitely want an apex in the future so i only want to buy a cheap product to do what i want until i save up for the apex.

I looked into the wemo, and i dont think it does exactly what i want it to do. Guess ill just do without

Smotz

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I have both the Apex and Reefangel and SOOOO much prefer the Reefangel. The Apex is very nice and more 'polished' but with the unparalleled control I have with the Reefangel makes it the better product hands down - in my opinion.

reefiness

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
215   0   0
I have both the Apex and Reefangel and SOOOO much prefer the Reefangel. The Apex is very nice and more 'polished' but with the unparalleled control I have with the Reefangel makes it the better product hands down - in my opinion.

well if you dont like the apex, i can take that off your hands for you :P

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: