cichlidtom

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
picked up a 5 gallon aquarium. planning on using it for a reptile, can someone recommend a type of lizzard or any other reptile that could live happily in it fully grown?

thanks,
thomas j

Mouse

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jewel Gecko, if youve ever been to Izrael youll know them from the bus stops. Very tiny beutifull gecko's and you could have a breeding colony in there. Plus they dont require any special lighting, so a heat bulb (thermostated) is all you need. No waterbowl but a dialy spraying down will keep them hydrated, and a few Tinsillidias growing out the backgroud will look perfect. That or some boring old green anolis, but there a little more difficult to look after, and their just spindly little green sketchers, nothing like the minature detail of the jewels.

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There are actually a bunch of lizards that would live happily in a tank that size. Some need specific setups, but would live in that space. There are many gecko's, and some tieds that can live in such a space. A single leopard gekco would actually work just fine, and they are very handleable.
I suggest you call this number 1-510-841-1400, and ask for Owen or John. Tell them your question and they'll give you an earfull.
By that way, that's the number for East Bay Vivarium in Berkeley.

Jim

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would not keep any lizard in less than a 20 gallon. Just my 2 cents.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: