E

erik2003

I am selling my RBTA for $50.00 (it comes with a sizable LR and a GS Maroon clown). This did come from Alvin's stock and has done very well. I will be going on vacation on Friday, so if it is not sold by then, it goes to new World Aq. to be sold for alot more.

Please also help me to find a home for the snowflake eel and mandarin fish. I would like to get $10 for each.

I also have three azure damsels for free.

Thanks for those who purchased before.

Grenadino

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've picked up the LR and Powerheads from Eric and I've seen them. If I didn't just start my tank I would have taken them also. Both the RBTA and maroon clown are very nice and in good condition. This is a great deal!!

Steve.

[JWS]wasabi

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
how old/big is the mandarin? im interested.
I dont know about the snowflake however, they can get mean... im suprised you had a mandarin and snowflake in the same tank.

let me know if still availble

E

erik2003

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The mandarin, is female, and is about a year old, and small. I feed all the fish dry food, blood worms, and frozen mysis shrimp. It must be eating, as it seems very healthy.

The snowflake is well fed and quite nice. Never bothered any of the fish. i bought it quite young and have had if for anout five months.

I mixed the two b/c I read thet the snowflake eel is not a fish eater. However, it never went at any of the fish.

Thanks

E

erik2003

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One more thing, I would post a picture, but I do not have a camera. Thanks Steve for the input.

glipper69

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Yes I got it.

thanks Erik for everything. they all seem to be doing well.

Funny thing is the second I put the RTBA and the clown in the tank the clown seperated from the Anemone. I can't seem to get entise the clown to go back with it. It's hiding behind a rock. maybe after it settles in it will find it's host again.(I Hope) The RTBA is cruising around the tank already. I hope it doesn't run into to many of my corals. I cleared a path in front of it.

Mandarin is doing well also.

I will let you know how they do.

once again Erik thanks
Frank

E

erik2003

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I am glad to hear it. I think the clown will go back after the stress of moving wears off.

Thanks for adopting the anemone, clown and mandarin. I know you will be happy with them, they are definately tough. The rose should stop moving once it finds its spot.

Erik

glipper69

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
the clown has gone back to it's host. she and my male clown have been doing there little mating rituals. Hoping they will be a budding pair.

The rose hasn't stopped moving yet. now its on the underside of a arch type thing I have with my rock. hopefully it will stop soon. getting a little sick of moving all my corals around.

haven't seen the mandarin all day.

will keep you posted.
Frank

E

erik2003

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would have to guess about 9 inches or so. Pretty cool eel too.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: