Widdy

Vendor
Rating - 100%
75   0   0
Prepare your nose if you never cleaned it. :lol2:

My Samsung has a panel on the lower front of the washing machine. Pull tube out and drain into a container/bucket. Usually there's a filter in there that traps hair/gunk... If you wash filter socks in that machine, DEFINITELY clean it frequently.

edd

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
i have a front loader 9yrs, never knew about a drain an no oder, i'm going to ck it tomorrow. and my daughter washed horse blankets for the first 2yrs in it.

edd

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Not sure if it would be an HE type washer. I could be wrong but I don't know if they've been around that long. In which case it probably doesn't need to be drained.

yes,it is an HE. i looked in the manual, doesn't say anything about draining. i would have to unbolt bottom cover to look. if it's not broken don't fix it.

thirty6

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Yea, mine not visible without taking off, I'm thinking could be something else as I didn't do any laundry yesterday.... Trap?
I also been having an issue when I turn the hose on it makes loud vibrating noise.... Owning a home is a pia sometimes

jdino

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any drains in the floor or any other drains u don't use like a sink or something else. Sounds like sewer gas from a drain trap that might have dried from non use

masterswimmer

Old School Reefer
Vendor
Rating - 99.6%
448   2   0
Prepare your nose if you never cleaned it. :lol2:

My Samsung has a panel on the lower front of the washing machine. Pull tube out and drain into a container/bucket. Usually there's a filter in there that traps hair/gunk... If you wash filter socks in that machine, DEFINITELY clean it frequently.

I have Samsung front loader HE washer too. I've drained mine and honestly, I've never smelled anything when I do it. Guess I wouldn't want to smell your socks!! lol

Russ

Widdy

Vendor
Rating - 100%
75   0   0
I have Samsung front loader HE washer too. I've drained mine and honestly, I've never smelled anything when I do it. Guess I wouldn't want to smell your socks!! lol

Russ

Filter socks, Russ...Filters socks. :irked: :lol2:

That's why I went the way of just running filter floss and throwing it out every week. I don't walk around smelling like skimmer juice anymore! Woohoo!

I run these every month as well, helps a lot.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00132Q9M2/?tag=reefs04-20

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: