miserkris

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hi all!

I have a Sirius Stratus6 radio in my 07 toyota Rav4. I hated the suction cup for the radio and so used velcro to mount to the dash. It always melts in hot sun and radio falls off to the side.
The Radio wires come in from the right side dash corner.

What's the easiest way to mount the Radio to the dash? Is there a glue that does not melt away or a velcro that can't melt in the sun?

Pls advice
Thx
kris

tomtoothdoc

GOLFER WANNABE
Rating - 100%
390   0   0
Hi all!

I have a Sirius Stratus6 radio in my 07 toyota Rav4. I hated the suction cup for the radio and so used velcro to mount to the dash. It always melts in hot sun and radio falls off to the side.
The Radio wires come in from the right side dash corner.

What's the easiest way to mount the Radio to the dash? Is there a glue that does not melt away or a velcro that can't melt in the sun?

Pls advice
Thx
kris

i've use the 3m tape that came with the ez-pass to mount my radar detector. depending on how heavy the radio is, you may need to use a few of them. go online to request the 3m mounting tape, they ship them to your house for free....assuming you have ez-pass account.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: