Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats! Wonderful
icon_smile.gif

danmhippo

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Galleon, Does this means we have one less flamer?
icon_biggrin.gif

Congrat!!

ps. Does this also means we can start bugging you for the "SERVICE NOT AVAILABLE"? Micro Chip, you are now off the hook!
icon_biggrin.gif

gazpep

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, Chris, by my reckoning you'll spend more time on the BB and less around that dangerous tank. Could be a smart move "safety wise".

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote
Well he certainly earned it folks...:) We made him take the physical challenge for it. He didn't have any problem getting through the obstacle course or the 100 pushups.

Yeah, those were no sweat. It was the signing my name in blood on that little contract thingy that had me a little concerned
icon_wink.gif
Thanks for the vote of confidence, fudge
icon_wink.gif
lol.
Thanks for the warm welcome everybody!
icon_biggrin.gif

Peace and cheers all around,
Chris

JohnD

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Galleon,

What are you complaining about? Goerte said it was only a drop.

Best wishes,

JohnD

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote
So, Chris, by my reckoning you'll spend more time on the BB and less around that dangerous tank. Could be a smart move "safety wise".

ROTFL. I should never have posted to that thread!
icon_wink.gif

thanks again guys...

Sue Truett

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Chris, I'll forgive you this time, I know how it is when you get to the big time.

The ecosystem tank is never failing to amaze me. This tank that is 8 months old today is unbelievable. I went in to take some frags for a trade and all the colonies are encrusted to the rocks. This is in less than 6 months of having them in the system. Probably more like 4-5. I have to get some pics up for everyone to see.

Take care of that knee.
icon_wink.gif

check out my 120 sps tank: http://suetruett.homestead.com/home.html www.marshreef.org/members

A

Anonymous

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Congratulations!
I will look forward to more obfustcatory extrapolations and oblique paradiddles.
icon_smile.gif

MontanaRocknReefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well,Well, Chris!!
So did you get a nice bonus for signing on here!LOL. Your a great hobbyist and a very helpful and caring person as well.
Your talents will always be needed no matter where you go! Congrats, Johnny $ Pat
icon_biggrin.gif

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: