jkidd155

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Got another pm from this so-called member wanting me to contact this person for a g5 pro I’ve been looking for watch out for these types of pms

Attachments

• IMG_1228.png
    IMG_1228.png
    190 KB · Views: 0

bigyankfan

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
226   0   0
Here's another scam - this happened to me last night. I replied to a FS thread indicating my interest in some things a member was selling. I then get a text from a 213 number (Spidey sense alerted) which was sent to my cell number and was called by my name. I was very suspicious and asked how he got my name and number since it wasn't in the post. He was very evasive so I said to only contact me thru MR. He said sure but still wanted me to send him the money outside MR. When I refused, he shocking went silent. Obviously, they look up your previous posts where you give people your name and number and then use that info to scam you. Stay safe out there, people.

JohnnyHarris

New Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's another scam - this happened to me last night. I replied to a FS thread indicating my interest in some things a member was selling. I then get a text from a 213 number (Spidey sense alerted) which was sent to my cell number and was called by my name. I was very suspicious and asked how he got my name and number since it wasn't in the post. He was very evasive so I said to only contact me thru MR. He said sure but still wanted me to send him the money outside MR. When I refused, he shocking went silent. Obviously, they look up your previous posts where you give people your name and number and then use that info to scam you. Stay safe out there, people.

I'll be careful with unexpected messages and won't share personal info or fall for suspicious offers. Thanks for looking out! After a recent academic setback, I decided to look into Freshessays in hopes of finding a solution to my custom papers problem. What I found was a mix of positives and negatives that paint a complicated picture. Below is review of Freshessays on https://letsgradeit.com/review/freshessays/ and Freshessays offers a wide range of services, ranging from custom essays and Ph.D. Theses to original documents created by professionals. The range of services seemed comprehensive, with admissions essays, personal statements, and more. I discovered both positives and negatives. I was pleasantly surprised to see that the site offers plagiarism reports and abstract pages, as well as VIP service, although at an additional cost. Overall, I found the site to be a mixed bag of positives and negatives. letsgradeit overall verdict on Freshessays is a 3 star out of 5, and I encourage you to read the full review to get a better understanding of what this company offers to the academic community.
I'll be careful with unexpected messages and won't share personal info or fall for suspicious offers. Thanks for looking out!

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: