jkidd155

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
i was looking for g5 pros got this pm from new member stoka his profile is not available so ot sure if hes legit this is the message i got
Hey, have you try asking Hecdr34 about the xr30 g5 pro he has to part out with? If not i will advise you to ask him because the last time i spoke with him, it's still available and he wants to let it go for a very affordable offer. You can email him for a fast response. [email protected]. Have a nice day. im thinking its a scam but could be wrong

jkidd155

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
ive said it on more than a couple of occasions members need to look at these scammers carefully they set themselves up just need 2 pay more attention on how they contact you ask for payment other than paypal email the so called friend who is this great person who has everything we need for a great price

Rating - 100%
161   0   0
i was looking for g5 pros got this pm from new member stoka his profile is not available so ot sure if hes legit this is the message i got
Hey, have you try asking Hecdr34 about the xr30 g5 pro he has to part out with? If not i will advise you to ask him because the last time i spoke with him, it's still available and he wants to let it go for a very affordable offer. You can email him for a fast response. [email protected]. Have a nice day. im thinking its a scam but could be wrong
Got the same message

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: