akma

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
I always get mine from HD or lowes. Netting is the only thing I ordered online. just picked up new frame yesterday from lowes for my new tank. Since your in Woodcliff lake let me know if you need help. I'm 2 towns away.

evolution21

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
87   0   0
Yeah but I also feel that glass lids trap the heat that's trying to escape and glass naturally blocks a percentage of UV light...I have a 190 I go through about 5 gallons of top off a week and even if I had glass tops I would lose it through sump regardless so I guess in my case glass tops wouldn't benefit me.....oh I'm saying is if you are going with net top go to home Depot and save your money rather than ordering through brs...

evoIX_Reefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
126   0   0
I have extra netting from BRS let me know the length you need. All you'll have to buy is the frame and pick it up. I work next to home depot on 17n. So just let me know ahead of time and you can do everything in one shot.

edd

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Don't you guys fine that the screen tops evaporate to much water? My 30G long lost 1g a day wth egg crate lids, I'm thinking to just have 2 sheets of glass cut and glue on some handles. How much are water are you losing btw?

my 300 was evaporating 3 gals a day so i bought glass tops.
temp went up a few degrees, salt creap and splash really filtered out a lot of light, so i took them off. but it cut my evap from 3 to 1 gal a day.

tomjof

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I always get mine from HD or lowes. Netting is the only thing I ordered online. just picked up new frame yesterday from lowes for my new tank. Since your in Woodcliff lake let me know if you need help. I'm 2 towns away.

Oh really thats awesome, I always have a hard time finding people in this area. Thank you I might hold you to that offer.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: