jenniebutterfly

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
i will be bringing these to the swap. the ones circled in red are $10, green are $5, and the blue one is $15. please just bring the cash to the swap, and i will give you your zoas. i circled the close-up pics in the same colors as the above pic. the red one is just for example since i have a few of them. the close up circled in green is of the frag on the upper right, and the other circled in green is a smaller frag of the ones circled in red :D. the blue one is the actual frag as well. sorry if this is confusing, but right now it is making sense to me :D

1.jpg

3.jpg

Gmandese

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Jennifer,
I'd like one of the other red circled ones, the next nicest after solbby's pic.
I live not too far from Greenpoint, in fact I'll be by Lorimer & Union this evening.
Could I pick one up?
Thanks, gerry

jenniebutterfly

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
yeah slama i have one more frag of that one left. so that just leaves the blue circled one.

gerry~ are you coming to the swap? if so, thats where i will be bringing these. i am pretty busy lately. my son just started school, and i am painting every day.

Gmandese

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Ok, I guess I'll wait.(sniffles, kicks the dirt). I was just hoping to build my tank up a little early, not too much in there. ;=) Yes, I'll be at the swap. I'll bring what macro I have, (the red stuff), and I have a bunch of quart sized Chinese soup containers with lids (plastic, about 2 sleeves). Think they would be useful?

Deanos

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
194   0   0
Gmandese said:
I'll bring what macro I have, (the red stuff), and I have a bunch of quart sized Chinese soup containers with lids (plastic, about 2 sleeves). Think they would be useful?

Absolutely!! I, myself would like some red macro. :)

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: