TRIGGERMAN

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
172   0   0
this is ridiculous..I believe this person is a member here also

Fish Tank 29 GALLON BIOCUBE - $280 (Kew Gardens, Queens)

Date: 2010-06-22, 3:00PM EDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

I am looking to shut down and sell my tank (Oceanic BioCube - 29 GALLON) (Bio Cube Aquarium Stand, 29 Gal Black)() ( BIOCUBE PROTEIN SKIMMER) as soon as possible so everything must go(panther grouper 5",snowflake eel 11"). Make me an offer I am willing to negotiate and then you can have them.

http://newyork.craigslist.org/que/for/1805314402.html

DCG1286

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
181   0   0
Does this honestly shock anyone here? Ridiculously (and I mean ridiculously) overstocking a tank?! It's pretty common (to those that do not know any better) Someone here tried to sell their 45G FOWLR set up with a Hippo Tang, Blue Face Angel, Asfur Angel, 3-4 Clownfish (not just the standard Occelaris), Niger Trigger and a few others. The picture was quite amusing. I wish I could find it now.

anthony27

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 96.7%
88   3   0
on this site nothing is supprising.

Does this honestly shock anyone here? Ridiculously (and I mean ridiculously) overstocking a tank?! It's pretty common (to those that do not know any better) Someone here tried to sell their 45G FOWLR set up with a Hippo Tang, Blue Face Angel, Asfur Angel, 3-4 Clownfish (not just the standard Occelaris), Niger Trigger and a few others. The picture was quite amusing. I wish I could find it now.

Baja170

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So which will win in a fight? Still ridiculous...

Depends on if the Panther THINKS he can get his mouth around the head of the eel. If he does, I would put my $$ on the Panther.

I am thinking that no way could you have those two together in a BC. I bet the person selling it has at least one BIG tank and he is wanting to get rid of the Panther you can see in the pic, and a snow flake that I can't seem to see with the panther in the pics??? Can anyone see the eel in the pics?

tomtoothdoc

GOLFER WANNABE
Rating - 100%
390   0   0

dude i thought we were friends....why you have to call me out like that?
btw your information is all wrong....45 gal. reef not fowlr!!!! the fish are fine in there...nice and cozy....don't need any heaters...they all snuggle up and keep warm in the winter. and fyi, all the fish are small....none of them are over 8" so i don't know what you're complaining about. i will upgrade once they are bigger.....i already have a 55 gal. ready to go....so there!!!
i also have a 29 gal biocube for sale with only 2 fish in it. now that can't be "overstocking" as you put it.
:iamwithst

btw for those who don't know me, this is a joke....so please no nasty pm's.....lol.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: