firehazard

firehazard
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
had a couple snails in my fuge. like 3 or 4. the other day i saw like baby slugs in my fuge moving around. their now like 3/4 inch and smaller. whats the deal on that? normal? i dont have any sand in my fuge.

firehazard

firehazard
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
should i put a sand bed in my fuge. and how would pods get from my fuge to my display if i have it as a sump/fuge. can they pass through the return pump?

Deanos

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
194   0   0
should i put a sand bed in my fuge. and how would pods get from my fuge to my display if i have it as a sump/fuge. can they pass through the return pump?

A sandbed in the fuge depends on what you hope to accomplish with the fuge (i.e. nitrate reduction or home for sandbed critters).

Depending on your return pump, pods can survive the trip up to the display tank.

firehazard

firehazard
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
how would you know if the pods will make it to the main tank? my return pump is a gen -x 2400. can someone tell me? what are the pros and cons of having sand in the fuge compared to not in further detail. thank you

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: