reefiness

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
215   0   0
Its a shame, I read an article in the advance on thursday about how the first are dieing at a very fast pace and i think its cause they dont know what they are doing. In the article, it says many of one 200 fish have died due to disease and at times to more aggressive tank mates or something like that. It is just sickening i think. And they didnt take into account that the fish need to have a night cycle. but all in all, i think it was almost a complete waste of $750,000.

I think it would have been soo much nice and cheaper to do one larger tank in the center which would have been much shallower which would have cut back on the costs of thick walls. But i would have liked to see like a 12'x12'x3' filled with nice corals and tons of smaller fishes. Bet it wouldnt have cost nearly half that price.

nyc reefer

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 96.5%
274   10   0
This is just one example of the waste that goes on in NYC government. Instead of throwing away $750,000 in 2 hulking tanks that look like s**t w/ the fake corals and dieing fish floating around the tank for days they should have gone w/a smaller tank with live coral and smaller/fewer fish.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: