rookie07

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 97.5%
235   6   0
Seriously dre? I would have expected you to know, you are knowledgable..... Those names refer to what aquaculturer they came from.....basically, sanjay or Tyree were the first to have these corals, and grow/sell them

Sent from my iPod touch using Reefs

Dre

Rating - 100%
243   0   0
Seriously dre? I would have expected you to know, you are knowledgable..... Those names refer to what aquaculturer they came from.....basically, sanjay or Tyree were the first to have these corals, and grow/sell them

(Rookie 07),Believe it or not i've been keeping corals exclusively for less than 2 years but i've kept marine fish for well over 10 years, i consider myself a newbie.I have success with most of the corals and fishes i've kept.In that aspect i'm knowledgeable to a certain extent.Some members say their here to learn and all they do is try and degrade other members .My question is not just for me it's for other new members like
myself .Knowledgeable doesn't mean you know everything .Knowledge is learning and learning more from experience on what you already know.

tynman

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Dre dont worry that was a good question.. And keep your eyes open for the tynman corals cause you will NOT pay out the A$# for them... Im not into this hobby to make money.... Im willing to share good corals for peanuts.... LMAO....

Dre

Rating - 100%
243   0   0
Dre dont worry that was a good question.. And keep your eyes open for the tynman corals cause you will NOT pay out the A$# for them... Im not into this hobby to make money.... Im willing to share good corals for peanuts.... LMAO....
I'm not worried at all bro.that's why i signed up on MR, to learn more about the hobby.I know members how don't asking questions or give advice on the forums fear of ridicule from other members.Anyway i'll look out for the ''tynman corals'' for peanuts lol.

rookie07

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 97.5%
235   6   0
Dre, I wasn't making fun of you, or taking a shot at you. I was suprised, that's all(edit: I was suprised b/c I respect you as a hobbiest, and consider you to be a knowledgeable person on the subject!)

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: