Border09

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Well I'm an idiot and broke my tank lid. Does anyone know where I could get a lid for a 34 gallon solana cube tank (it's a sheet of glass)? I was cleaning it and it just snapped...

Oh well...
:iamwithst:iamwithst:iamwithst:iamwithst:iamwithst:iamwithst:iamwithst:iamwithst:iamwithst:iamwithst:iamwithst:irked:

NavyNano212

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
really? Because, ironically, mine "broke" in three piece spontaneously the other night. I came home, and it was cracked and laying in my tank. Fortunately, it did not splinter...I posted a thread about it and most that replied stated that they didn't know it came with one or why did I put in on anyway?!?
My 250w Sunpod is on top about 2 1/2 from the glass...do they have a history of breaking???

So, you have them in stock because I am currently using egg crate...evaporation is insane!

Border09

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Yeah that's really strange, mine broke into 3 pieces as well. I really don't know how it broke, I guess I may have put a little pressure on it, but not much... oh well. At least it didn't break into any fragments!

I keep the top on the tank so nothing gets in and nothing gets out :). I don't want to come home to a firefish sardine on my floor!:tongue1:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: