Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
90   0   0
Hi guys/gals

I will be attending the swap tomorrow and I could bring some plants if anyone is interested. Since I cannot donate them to a swap tank:) I will give them away for free or for a small frag of zoas (but it's not neccesary). Plants are coming from this tank http://www.plantedtank.net/forums/t...39-smoqs-75g-planted-tank-journal-update.html and you will get:
a golfball sized portion of christmas moss plus smaller portion of taiwan moss
few stems of hygrophila "green"
few dwarf sag plantlets
some extras I net from the tank.

Let me know if you're interested

tunicata

Tunicate Tamer
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Wow, your tank is beautiful!
I would be interested in receiving some of your plants.
I'm in the process of adding final touches to a FW tank next to the SW at the school I work in. These plants would be an awesome edition.

If you were in fact able to give some of these plants to me for the school FW tank, would you mind having a chat about their general care? I'll also do my HW online.

I should be there by noon. Thanks!

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
Wow, your tank is beautiful!
I would be interested in receiving some of your plants.
I'm in the process of adding final touches to a FW tank next to the SW at the school I work in. These plants would be an awesome edition.

If you were in fact able to give some of these plants to me for the school FW tank, would you mind having a chat about their general care? I'll also do my HW online.

I should be there by noon. Thanks!

I'm glad you like my tank. The plants are yours. I PM'ed you. And of course we will be able to chat a little bit. See you tomorrow.
Thanks for looking folks.

tunicata

Tunicate Tamer
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
Thanks for the plants and the chat. Once everything is up and running I will try and see if I can get a picture for you. If not uploaded here (hate hosting pics then linking them...so time consuming overall) I'll email it (will ask for your addy).

Have a great day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: