duke62

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
224   0   0
Tank is getting kinda boring lol What creature reef safe can I add in the tank that is out of the ordinary. Could be a fish, crab, shrimp any weird invert. Would like to see something other then fish and coral. Nothing that if it don't live wipes out the tank though :)

Last edited:

marrone

The All Powerful OZ
Staff member
Rating - 98.8%
80   1   0
I always like to add Shrimp, like Cleaner shrimp, as they're pretty interesting to look at and they move around the tank a lot, and some will even clean fish. You could always add a Mantis shrimp, as they're really interesting, but they will kill most of your fish.

Mattl22

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
Every tank needs pulsing xeina
I really like any fish that plays in the sand
I Havnt had much luck long term with to many but will keep trying
Jaw fish
Gobys
I'm actually gonna try a goat fish if I see a sm yellow one avail soon
I also like any fish that just has a weird behavior been on look out for flash light fish for a while

Mattl22

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
98   0   0
My 2 engineer gobys r really cool they built a big den under my main rock pile with a bunch of off shoots that pop them up in different parts the tank
Def not a fish for everyone but I really enjoy watching them hope my fish don't start disappearing lol

Geraud

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Fish-wise, I have swissguard basslets and I just love them. Pretty hard to find (unless you are looking online every single day), and really cool.

Interesting and strange-looking shrimps: harlequins.

Mesmerizing but super hard to keep creatures: crinoids! (even better with the squat lobsters living in their branches)

lanacane214

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Is this crazy looking enough?

Attachments

• 20150630_174921.jpg
    20150630_174921.jpg
    195.6 KB · Views: 70

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: