• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Pootie

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
You know you having fun when you are in a 95* room with a ton of people and still enjoying yourself. i felt like a total noob, everything was new to me with this being my first swap. It was nice to put some faces with names.

DontXtripNfall

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
It was great seeing everyone!

I didn't go crazy but ended up with some pretty awesome pieces and new friends at Cherry Corals! Thanks again Todd, I can't wait for the Yuki's Perfect 10.
Special thanks to Awilda for bring me CHEMCHEF's homemade food and giving me her last frozen thingy to keep it fresh. As always, sending the karma fairy your way! I will review it soon.
Lmao at Slamajamajama for the "how to do everything in order to frag a chalice" demo.
I was lucky enough to enter the chalice craze with a nice frag that looks like it is going to color up into something very promising.

Props to everyone!

NYreefNoob

Skimmer Freak
Rating - 100%
166   0   0
as always had a great time, aaron ty you and the other's i recieved corals from, only thing that sucked this year is it broke tradition of not having a down pour rain :tongue1:

Pootie

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
nice event and one hot room. seemed like a stock exchange, but frag exchange instead. Everywhere you looked there frags being sold and traded lol

lol, at one point it felt like a drug deal. lol

One guy was like "i got that Purple Death" , lol
sounded like something that would get you high.

fun times.

grknyer

Official Lurker
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Great swap but very hot temperature wise!! Good to see everyone and at the same time make some new friends.
Aaron promise me next time you put together a fragswap list you will not have any sticks for sale on it. Sps is so 5 years ago :lol2:

waltercat

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Great swap everyone! I came out within budget which is a success in itself. I actually prepared this time with a frag swap fund although I forgot to bring the actual cash to the swap (doh!). Oh well there was a convenient ATM next door.

Thanks to Marrone, Josh and Prattreef for adding my fish postcards to the bags, I really appreciate helping me get that coordinated.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: