Status
Not open for further replies.

Reef_Paddy

Always Thinkering
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Looking to get more into some SPS frags considering Im having good success with what I have so far (Red monticap growing like a weed, green slimer really taking off and green goblin growing out nicely in various spots) all of which will be going up for sale/trade shortly also.

Looking for frags of the following, ideally all from the same person so only 1 pickup or shipment :)

Strawberry shortcake
Pink lemonade
Oregon Tort
Red planet

IMG_7627.jpg

Thanks
Jason

Last edited:

Juano908

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Looking to get more into some SPS frags considering Im having good success with what I have so far (Red monticap growing like a weed, green slimer really taking off and green goblin growing out nicely in various spots) all of which will be going up for sale/trade shortly also.

Looking for frags of the following, ideally all from the same person so only 1 pickup or shipment :)

Strawberry shortcake
Pink lemonade
Oregon Tort
Red planet

View attachment 298148
Thanks
Jason
@Thatguy96 is your guy buddy.

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

geldof

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
75   0   0
I'm in the Hudson valley, not too far from Jersey, close to NYC. Lot's of various SPS high / mid / low end. Let me know what you are looking for and we can meet half way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: