Cibo

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
reef fantasy is off manor rd across from Joe And Pats Pizza. Worth the trip! Lots of great stuff at that store!!!!

nyfireman3097

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I just got back from Reef Fantasy and they just got in
super male flame wrasses and famales australlian scotta fairy wrasses male super lineatus wrasse mccoskers / sorarensis blue lined and puntatus all crazy colors male crosshatch deep sea hawaiian pink and orange star fish reef safe insane stuff

SuRFeR BoY

BooSten Audi A4 -Aim
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
i was at reef fantasy today. they didnt have anything good. he said they were getting fish and some coral in tonight. reef fantasy is one of the best but be careful because you get pest when you buy stuff.. same with animal kindom. they are both good stores though.. they each have a diff style of livestock/coral. animal kindom has some nice green acros in there small reef tank, the only thing lfs are expensive and you are better off dealing with vendors. my 2 cents hope it helps..

jmh

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I got aiptasia from reef fantasy. haha, sounds like I caught some disease.
But still prob the best store around, so much stuff in and out of the store I cant blame any store for not being able to control aiptasia.:fishhit:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: