Hoolio521

Active Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello I was jsut wondering what everyone's favorite or preferred store to shop at in New York City was?

I'm looking to buy some more live rock, some hermit crabs, and some fish ... any places that stand out? (Quality / pricing?) Thanks !

Tangs Rule

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
I think there are only 2 choices in Manhattan. New World Aquarium on 37th between 2nd and 3rd and NY Aquarium Service on 522 West 37th St.

I have been to New World Aquarium, not a bad store but pricey. I have not been to NY Aquarium Service, but I have seen their postings and they have some sick looking pieces. I have heard great things about their store.

Marteen

Meow?
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I'd recommend Manhattan Aquariums they are a sponsor on this site and will give you a 10% discount if you mention manhattan reefs. They are very knowledgeable and helpful and their prices are really good.

Manhattan Aquariums
522 West 37th Street, bet 10th and 11th Aves

Monday-Friday 11-6:30
Weekends 12-5
Free parking next to the store on weekends.
*Please inquire about deliveries.

Dre

Rating - 100%
243   0   0
AND you'll get $5 off every $100 spent on your next purchase how else does that ?I bought some Reef Nutrition their $5 cheeper than that other place .

Last edited:

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: