thomashtom

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Yes i have had Bluelines that have done the same thing and never came around. Try not feeding him for a couple days and feed him something he ate like mysis.

piranhapat

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Yes i have had Bluelines that have done the same thing and never came around. Try not feeding him for a couple days and feed him something he ate like mysis.

What do you mean he never came around? He refused to eat anything else. What happen to him. He didn't eat for a week figure that he would make him eat something. Today he ate the BW like nothing ever happen. I figure once a fish settle in and eating for a month he would eat just about any food. Maybe he needs more time I can't figure this out.

jd371

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I start by feeding my fish black worms and my CBB eats them with gusto. The pumps are off when I feed the worms. When they are done with them I then feed a mixture of LRS and Mysis with the occasional cube of coral food. I drop the mixture and let the fish eat some before I turn the pumps back on to circulate the food throughout the tank for the corals. I've noticed that my CBB won't touch the food when I first drop it in until I turn the pumps back on to get the food moving.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: