• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

Pseudo

OG Member
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
I am selling the rest of my other setup..

Aquamedic 36" dual 150W with 2x39W T-5 actinic fixture and ballasts

$275 (sold)

Ranco single stage controller

$70 (sold)

HQI Pendant Shell

$10

Tunze 6000 transformer

$25

I will take best offer on everything. Please do not PM me about anything as I wont answer them anyway. Please post what you want.

I will find more stuff later as I finish cleaning out the fish closet.

Thanks,

Kasei

Last edited:

Pseudo

OG Member
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Yeah Steve. I have the 40g acrylic tank (not drilled and no baffles) but I can make a custom sump for you (not a Dave special either) I will have it cleaned up in a day or 2. Let me know

Romain,

The bulbs are 8 months old and it didnt come with legs. Remember these are for best offer also so let me know what works for you. I just want to get rid of excess and buy all new stuff for my new tank.

Thanks,

Kasei

romain

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Kasei,

Thank you for the drop-off. It's always nice talking with dedicated and knowledgeable reefers. :) I'm glad I can try some sps from now on.

BTW, did you use a kind of hanging kit or just put the light on top of the tank?

romain

:bump:

Pseudo

OG Member
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
I had it inside a canopy. I didnt need anything to mount. You can get the hanging equipment at Marine Depot for $12 I think. I will chaeck and let you know.

It was nice meeting you too.

Kasei

LeslieS

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Hi Pseudo,

JHale suggested that I buy your controller. I am setting up a new tank and do not even have the heater yet. Are controllers universal?

Thanks,
Leslie

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: