• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

INNEED

BROOKLYN
Rating - 95.9%
93   4   0
WELL WAT I ALREADY HAVE ALREADY

LIGHTING:ECORAY LED LIGHTS
TANK:34 GAL SOLANA N STAND
LIVE ROCK

POWERHEAD WAS PLANING ON GOING WITH AN MP40 TO PUSH THE SOLANA. I KNOW ALOT OF YA WOULD THINK ITS AN OVER KILL BUT I WATCH SOME YOUTUBE VIDEOS AND DOESNT SEEM TO BE AN OVER RATED OVER KILL.LOL. HERE'S A VID http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ipoHjgu_DI&feature=related REASON I AM GOING WIT AN MP40 IS BECAUSE I PLAN ON UPGRADEING SOON

ALSO WAT TYPE OF FISH'S SHOULD I GO WITH?

ANYTHING ELSE U WOULD LIKE TO ADD FEEL FREE.....

INNEED

BROOKLYN
Rating - 95.9%
93   4   0
yeah i was reading up on that but don't plan on keeping the mp 40 blowing on the solana for that long max 2 months.then will be upgradeing for sure dont wanna waste money getting a mp 20 then selling it for half the price i bought it. wont make no sense...but lets see wat happens i mean am debateing if am gonna keep the solana running after the upgrade.if i choose to then ill get the mp20 and later in the future get the mp40 but just trying to save some money for now....

INNEED

BROOKLYN
Rating - 95.9%
93   4   0
To the young grass hopper^^^^^^^^^because i am currently running a 20 gal long reptile tank with all my corals from my 90. Everything is cramped up in there and am also scared of the tank cracking ..the glass on the reptile tanks are very flexible...witch is a no no.....i dont wanna go out and spend money on a new tank already owning a solana,and haveing a new tank on the way....that would explain why "mr.young reef"........

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: