jaa1456

MR's Greatest Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
I found a guy in NJ that builds acrylic sumps. I'm gonna have him build me one at 30"x14"x14" with 4-5 baffles. He gave me a qoute of 130 using 3/8 acrylic. Gonna have it built this week or next, most likely next but thats a great price.

jaa1456

MR's Greatest Member
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
I've been around haha, I was away on vacation, had another back operation and getting everything together for my new 65. Which should be up and running within the first week of august.

Wolverine57

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 98.4%
246   4   0
Anything, is do-able! Here is my sump built by Jeff aka Custom King.
This is my 3rd sump built by Jeff. Sturdy, very efficent and the architect was design to work together. This sump is almost 40G, housing a Mini BK 180 skimmer. Refugium area for Cheato/Macro algae & live rock. 2 filter sock holders and probe holders. This sump is currently being used on my 125 Gallon.

When I first got the sump from Jeff! The frag tank was built by Jeff also!
fragtank003.jpg

Same sump w/ a Vertex 100 skimmer
Todaypictures011-1.jpg

same sump w/ a Mini BK 180 skimmer
Zoe_Inherroom033.jpg

C

Cuse28

Rating - 98.4%
246   4   0
I found a guy in NJ that builds acrylic sumps. I'm gonna have him build me one at 30"x14"x14" with 4-5 baffles. He gave me a qoute of 130 using 3/8 acrylic. Gonna have it built this week or next, most likely next but thats a great price.
Hello. I just joined MR today. I wanted to know if I could get some info on the guy that makes the sumps. Thanks for your help

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: