jhead2003

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just bought a 72 gallon bow front. What size sump and brand would y’all suggest for it. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ReefnQueens

Tonga Wanga
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
id say your sump size should depend on what kind of tank you plan on setting up , fish only , coral/what kind etc....do you need to fit a skimmer and fuge , try to set a goal and plan for it ahead of time

jhead2003

Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gonna be a full blown reef. I got a couple biocubes I run and they do great. But wanna make one tank. So fish and corals will be in the new tank. Def gonna have a skimmer. I was thinking of making my own because a 20/30 gallon sump can get expensive lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
98   0   0
I maximize space below, there's never enough space. Below my standard 75 gallon is a 40 breeder (wood frame stand), that fits in the same foot print. If I were to use an iron stand, there would be a 55 gallon tank there. Below my old standard 65 gallon, there was a 38 that fit in the same foot print. Need more space for refugium, frag racks, isolation holding, etc.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: