Status
Not open for further replies.

chuck116

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
We just wanted to send out a thank you to all the folks that put in all the time to put on such a wonderful event today. This was our first frag swap and we have a very good time talking to all the vendors and also hearing the speakers,not to mention the good time we had at the auction:smile:. Anyway thanks again and cant wait to see you next time.

Chuck and Anna Maria

DrHarryLopez

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Ditto

I too wanna thank all the organizers. I enjoyed the presentations and the variety of frags available in one place.

Though I did have a funny situation at one vendors table. I asked the young lady with her hands inside the frag tank how much a specific coral cost.
She relpied "Oh thats a big one, $50."
I followed "What type of coral is it?"
She "Not really sure, but its a coral"
I don't know why I asked the last question but "is it fast growing?"
She "Yea I guess, Its big!"
I smiled n moved on :cheekkiss

Rayzor

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I guess I'll piggyback on this thread as well......to thank all those invovled in setting up and running this yrs. Swap....my wife and I had a great time learning many new things and spending our $$ on coral, fish and inverts at great prices....we even won a gift basket which was easily worth the amount of $$ that we invested in tix...Most of all we appreciated the opportunity to personally meet many of the MR members and moderators who have been so helpful to us over the past two months ... Awi, KathyC, Masterswimmer, Chaddram, Motortrendz, Deanos(and his beautiful wife and daughter)...just to name a few....thanks to all the vendors who were on thier feet all day, answering questions and selling, selling, selling.....
Can't wait to see everyone again in the fall.....

Sent from my iPhone using Reefs

Awibrandy

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
As ALWAYS, the swap was another unforgettable event! It was so nice to meet all the new family, and to see all the others who have won my heart for ever!:)
Thank you Josh, Turan, Randy, the Pratt Institute, all those who donated their time, and hard work to see to it that we all have a wonderful time. Without the volunteers I don't know how this could possibly come off so smoothly.
And the vendors, wow, what can I say - all your corals were absolutely gorgeous. Only wish I had a bigger tank, and even better deeper pockets.;) Thank you so much for all the beautiful corals guy/gals. I couldn't be happier!
I'm in a great deal of pain, but it was well worth it.

jcolon2

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Yes, the swap was excellent!

Although, I didn't talk to you personally, thankyou Randy. The tour was great. The anemone tank was beautiful.

Kathy: I really enjoyed the raffle. Actually, that is the main reason I came to the swap. I dropped a nice penny on tickets : P BUt I walked out with a typhoon rodi system, flame wrasse pair, and gift certificate. You did an amazing job and your hard work deffinitely showed. of course, thanks to everyone else include slamjamama (if that's how it is spelled), Frank? for handling prizes, and everyone else!

Diamonds of the Reef: Thanks for the AMAZING Flame wrasse pair and food. Despite what one person said, I did get excited and jumped out of my chair when I won.

Aquatic Express: Thank you for donating the certificates. Can't wait to use it on your beautiful merchandise!

Also thanks to the 4 individuals who sold me BEAUTIFUL coral pieces.

Had I not just gotten braces I would have loved to speak but unfortunately, they made it difficult : /

Tonight was great, all the hard work showed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: