ZANYMASTER

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
410   0   0
I posted a thread about the Yanks and how they will not get to the Post season unless Tampa slips and some of you guys thought they were not the real deal,They are.I don't see the Yankees beating them or Boston for 1st place and I'm a Yankee fan.Gotta be real here.There's a lot of baseball left but not optimistic about them this year.

Wes

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Please stop calling yourself a Yankee fan. All you ever do is trash them. Real Fans support their team. You were negative last summer as well, and then we went on to make the playoffs.

Tampa is alot better this year. I'd say most improved team in MLB. But they are very young and I am not convinced they will continue playing this well all season. It's a long season and we are not even half way through it.

ZANYMASTER

Old School Reefer
Rating - 100%
410   0   0
Listen,I am a fan but when they broke my heart in the 97' playoffs,My heart is'nt into them anymore.I've been a fan since the 70's and will always be but it's like old hat every playoffs when they choke.They're not the dominant team like they were in the late 90's.Mariano Rivera is still the man and I love Jeter and Andy and Jorge who are real Yanks to the end.Let's see how they fare against Boston.Just calling it as I see it.

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: