Spikehs

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey,

I am just starting to convert my tank to a reef one and was wondering if you guys new of any online places that are based in canada the sell tank raisded corals, as it was my goal to build my reef entirely out of tank raised ones. This way as well i dont have to deal with import/export issues. Thanks.

[ July 30, 2001: Message edited by: Spikehs ]

canadawest

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Check out J&L Aquatics. While they don't have very much in tank raised specimens, they do have quality corals and great prices.
www.jlaquatics.com

I myself have plenty of Xenia elongata (pulsing Xenia) that has been grown in my tank. Email me privately if interested.

Carpentersreef

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where are you in Alberta? I've got some large colonies that I'm willing to sell frags from, if you're close, and you've got the right system for. Email me privately, if you want.

Mitch

Canadawest,
have you ever shipped before? I can't find any Xenia here.

EmilyB

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mitch, I know someone here in Calgary who has tons of xenia and is trying hard to get rid of some. I'll email him and let you know.

canadawest

Advanced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone in Canada that wants Xenia can buy my frags through J&L Aquatics. I don't want to deal with the shipping issues, but J&L Aquatics will sell my frags for me for $20CDN each plus shipping. They have all the experience and materials to properly ship corals and I do not.
www.jlaquatics.com

So if you would like some nice healthy Xenia elongata (Pulsing Xenia) then contact John or Allen at J&L Aquatics and tell them that you heard about Xenia frags from Andrew.

And if you're in the Greater Vancouver area, come pick up your frags for only $15 each.

[ July 31, 2001: Message edited by: canadawest ]

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: