Kelly

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Jim,

The store is called "The Reefs, Inc." and its located in Greenbrook NJ right on Route 46. I've been there 3 times now since they have opened and from what I see and from talking with Bob (the Owner) it's gonna be a great store. As of last week he had his livestock tanks set up and was just getting the first coral tank stocked.

The livestock looks very healthy and his live rock is great..good prices too. I bought 13lbs. of Fiji from him for my nano.

It's a bit of a drive from where I live but it's worth it IMHO. The LFS close to me house is expensive and the staff is rude. If you ever want to go over to the new store let me know, I'll drive!

Fred

T

The Great Rupert AKA AM

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Originally posted by Kelly:
Sorry, Thats Route 22, not 46!....havent finished my first cup of java yet, you understand.
java moss or java fern? ;)

SoS

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Originally posted by The Great Rupert:
java moss or java fern? ;)
Dear lord. I mean come on man. :eek:
dead.gif
puke.gif

chrisl1

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there any other reccomended LFS besides ". "Hanover Pet", "Absolutely Fish" or "Adam's Pet Safari" Recomended in Jersey (north Western, not South) ? I'm honestly tired of them all. I am looking forward to checking out "The
banghead.gif
Reef".

SoS

Experienced Reefer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Originally posted by chrisl1:
Is there any other reccomended LFS besides ". "Hanover Pet", "Absolutely Fish" or "Adam's Pet Safari" Recomended in Jersey (north Western, not South) ? I'm honestly tired of them all. I am looking forward to checking out "The
banghead.gif
Reef".
The only other decent one is Reef encounter. I have heard good things about that sharkey's place south of newark, Never been there though.

S

Satchmo

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You may want to check out Rainbow Aquariums on southbound 23 in Wayne (just before the Wayne Manor). It's in the shopping center with Bachagaloop's. Nothing special- small place, and mostly FW, but he's got one wall of marine tanks. Thing I like about him is he sells smaller, reasonably-priced coral pieces. Good deals on tanks too. As long as you're out that way, directly across the highway is another, larger pet store with a pretty good fish room. Decent prices on clams and the biggest selection of non-coral inverts I've seen locally.

[ February 10, 2003, 10:45 AM: Message edited by: Satchmo ]

Dave ESPI

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For the right price I could be coerced into swinging by reefers places after visiting Global Marine TransShippers in Ramsey NJ.... {heheheeh}
their prices are good ( AND I ONLY CHARGE 33% MARKUP) but am limited on what they have in stock..... I always say " I't may not be EXACTLY what ya wanted, but it is healthy and lively..... and thats all that counts" ;)

jcurry

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Reefs Inc.
Tower Plaza
288 U S Hwy No 22 W
Greenbrook, NJ 08812
Phone:(732) 424-2050
Fax: (732) 424-2051

[ February 26, 2003, 01:25 PM: Message edited by: jcurry ]

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: