• Why not take a moment to introduce yourself to our members?

dubs

renegade reefer
Rating - 100%
250   0   0
i come home today and my cardinals have a bunch of baby both my pj and my bangia and yesterday while doing a water change i notice that as set of pep shrimp that i had in my tank for more than years that i forgot about hatch a bunch of egg my tank is crazy right now with little people everywere

dubs

renegade reefer
Rating - 100%
250   0   0
take care of them yeah right half of them proly already lunch and my tank is the coliseum u have to fight ur way to make it i don't put in no special needs i just put the stuff in that i like and they make there way out i have a bizzy life don't have the extra time to tend just to reefing .... not going to lie tho if it was my clowns i would be setting up a nano right now to accommodate the new ones i been waiting on my clowns to spawn some babies for years no luck with that one yet

dubs

renegade reefer
Rating - 100%
250   0   0
yeah sure cmantis if can beat my wrasse to them and yeah as far as ur effort ur last link cuase me to have reaquascape for 3 hours as a matter of fact now that u mention it ur proly the reason one of rbta committed suicide and another relocated u owe some frags/colony and we not talking cheap stuff eather dart maul/rainbows/aog and few more i dont have anymore

Sponsor Reefs

We're a FREE website, and we exist because of hobbyists like YOU who help us run this community.

Click here to sponsor $10: